- How can I login to Style - Tickets website?
In order to login to our website click on the "My account" button, fill in the Registration Form and click on the “Registration”.
- How do I change/ modify my account information?
To change/ modify your account information, simply click on the “My Profile” link and login to the system. Update the information as desired and click the “Update” button when you are finished.
- What if I forgot my password?
If you forgot your password you can use the “Learn the Password” tool.
- Browsers supported
Style – Ticket website has been tested on a range of modern web browsers. We aim to support the following:
For enjoying the highest possible level of security and web browsing experience, please keep your web browser applications updated with the newest versions suggested by each browser application vendor.
- Why are some tickets priced differently within the same section?
In many cases, seats of the same section belong to different price zones and therefore differ on price. All prices are being controlled by the events’ organizers; therefore Style –Ticket should not be held responsible for price difference.
- How can I choose seats?
Choose Seats: select the section of your choice and its seating plan will appear. The colors will guide you on availability (green seats: available – red seats: non available).
- How do I pickup my tickets?
It depends on the delivery method you have chosen while completing your order.
Print your ticket or visit our visit our offices in Limassol or Paphos.
In “Pickup at Venue Box-office” method you may collect your tickets from the event’s registered box-offices (operating hours are mentioned within the reservation confirmation email).
- Payment Options
You can pay by:
- Credit Card: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard
- Debit card: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard
- Pre-paid payment cards: Visa
- Security during transaction
- JCC payment options
- Master Card Secure Code
Style – Tickets provides secured transactions; all users’ data (personal or card details) are encrypted using the SSL protocol to ensure their security and confidentiality. Moreover, our website uses the 3D Secure authentication protocol, which ensures that even if your card is stolen, it cannot be used without the specific IPIN password.
- What is 3D Secure IPIN?
An identification through 3D Secure protocol requires the use of an additional password called 3D Secure IPIN. Each time you try to use your card for an online transaction you will be asked along with the rest of the card data (i.e. number, expiration date, security code) to enter the IPIN password. To obtain this password you have to require it from your card’s the issuing bank (if supported).
- How do I know that my order is completed successfully?
At the last step of the purchasing procedure, given that the order has been placed successfully, you will see your “Order Number”. Furthermore, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email that will contain the order’s number and data.
- I gave my credit card number while placing my order, however, I did not receive a “completed successfully” message. What is going on?
Given that your order has been placed successfully you will get a reservation confirmation email containing the reservation number. In any other case your order has failed and there will be no charge on your credit card. For more information you can always contact Style – Ticket.
- I run out of time and I my transaction has not been completed. Will I be charged? What should I do?
If you run out of time trying to complete your purchase, your card hasn't been charged yet. We allow you approximately 8 minutes to complete your transaction after which the tickets will be released for others to buy. If you still want to proceed with your purchase, make sure you empty your basket and start all over.
- What is the Process Fee and the Transaction Fee?
Process Fee: Α service charge (often called a convenience fee) that serves as additional compensation for the company facilitating the transaction. The benefits of such service are:
- A 24/7 availability
- The ability of obtaining the best available seats, especially during pick season sales, instead of receiving the remained ones through the box office just before the event start.
- The ability (depending on the merchant) of choosing specific seats/ seats of your choice.
Transaction Fee: The percentage amount that is charged over the total of the transaction, which corresponds to the bank's commission for the completion of transactions by credit cards.
- What if the event is cancelled?
- Can I cancel my order?
Unfortunately, all sales are final, and we cannot issue refunds, cancellations or exchanges. Make sure before completing your order that you have chosen the desirable tickets.
- How do I contact Style – Ticket?
Click on the “Contact” button on the website if you need assistance. Authorised personnel will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible. Remember! Clear and specific points are easier to understand and therefore you will receive a better and fastest assistance.